Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last week my Gardner's found and killed a baby rattle snake in our back yard. SCARY!!!!! We could tell that it had something in its stomach and that something was still alive after the snake was dead.GROSS. I thought it was a mouse, there was no way that a baby rattle snake killed a rat. Dawson swore it was a rat. So I came home the next day to find that Dawson had cut open the snake to prove me wrong. It was a large RAT that was whole. OMG my kids are crazy they thought it was sooo fun, that is definitely their dad in them. Lets just say that the bunnies have had a long nap in their cage. The kids are too scared to let them out.
This last week had the chance to see our good friend's Derek and Denise. We love them and our kids play sooo good together.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney that is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard! Rats are my worst fear. I can't believe he cut it out the next day...was it dead? I think I might have nightmares. Thanks Dawson :)

    ReplyDelete