Sunday, July 12, 2009

The 4th of July in Park city is awesome. We have been going there for the last 4 years and love it. It was beautiful there this year the wild flowers were amazing, it was so green, and we even enjoyed a thunder storm. Something us Californian's never really see. The horse back riding was great the kids loved every minute of it, I was a little nervous to put them on by themselves but they thought it was sooo cool they got to ride solo.

They spent day at the clubhouse swimming and Dawson played golf with his papa everyday. We spent time with the cousins which my kids can never get enough of, our cousin's ROCK. We also went to the water park where Addie could ride every ride and she did. Never even blinking an eye even we mom let her go on the biggest drop there. I let her go first thinking that would be better, she made to the bottom smiling. I thought it must not have been that scary but when I took the plunge I about died all I could think of was that I let my 3 year old 27 lb little fireball go on this ride, what in the HECK was I thinking. When I got to the bottom she asked to go again. Maybe it is because her older siblings never think twice about being scared of anything, not always a good thing. Jeremy came in on Thursday and it was so good to have him there. He has been working a ton but loves the job and is doing really well. The Provo parade was cute and the floats were way better than I thought. I love the feel of the small town parade. All in all the trip was really fun lots of late game nights and tons of family time what more could we ask for.






























































1 comment: