Monday, July 27, 2009





































It has been a crazy summer. School starts in 2 weeks and I feel like Summer just started. Maybe it is the 4 kids that start to make life fly bye. Berlynn is 7 months old in a week and I feel like she just joined the family. She is sitting up really good and is always singing in her sleep. She loves her toys which is a big surprise (none of the others have liked their toys much). I also have 3 great babysitters, they are all really good with her. It really takes the pressure off of me when I know they can handle her for a little while.








We just got back from Lake Powell. The kids had so much FUN. They love everything about it there. They love to swim, hike, ski, play games, tube and Dawson and Mackenzie took their first plunge off a 35 foot cliff. Let's just say I was scared to death. What were my parents thinking letting us jump from all of those cliffs? Mackenzie got up on 2 ski's and Dawson learned to salomon. He got right up, Oh to be young again. I think Addie favorite thing was the slide. She did it form all directions on her tummy, back, and made tons of trains(I think she also ate a 100 popsicles). The night we got home was MacKenzie dance recital. She did great and looked so cute in her coustume. I love watching them grow up I hope they stop at 11.








No comments:

Post a Comment