Monday, July 13, 2009

This is two days in row for me, I am really proud of myself. I decided to write something whenever I can and make blogging like a mini journal (whom am I kidding the only journal I will keep and lets see if I make it past a week). I am learning to live as a single mom and it makes me really grateful that I at least have Jerm to talk to at night. Today the kids swam with their cousins at Grandma's house. They always have so much fun with them. Each one has a little friend and in a freaky way they all are kind of alike. Dawson and Spencer play sports and talk about the exoskeleton of a spider, Kayden and Kenzie are characters form Harry Potter and make wands out of Popsicle sticks, and Ashton and Addie high five each other as they push the other kids down the slide. They are sooo funny to watch. I hope they can keep the good relationships they have with them because they are all such good kids.
Berlynn continues to be the HAPPY baby. She is always smiling, I love it. She does this thing where she will just sit a try to blow bubbles. I can hear her in the car blowing bubbles and by the time I take her out she is soaked, but always happy. Babies are so sweet.
As for me I mowed the lawn,(trying to beat the Gardener that was working on the lawn next to me I LOST) weeded forever, and played taxi driver. Life is good!!!

1 comment:

  1. it very nice to read.


    http://www.businesstravelagent.info/

    ReplyDelete