Friday, February 25, 2011

Love to Be Married


HaPpY to be MaRrIeD


This last month my Hubby and I celebrated 13 years together. I am so grateful I never have to go back to the dating world. The games, wondering when he will call, wondering if he really is just dating you, and the list could go on but why!!
Here are the pros to being married:

You get to have one of these (a family)

He loves you even when you look like this

He takes a REAL interest in what you love to do:













He loves you when you cry over nothing, he can make you laugh when you want to cry.
He is the dad you dreamed your kids would have,
he knows the true meaning of princess and how to treat you like one.

He works hard for you and your kids and he loves the Lord more than anything in the world.

These are just some of the reasons I never want to go back to the single world again. I am very grateful that I have eternity to spend with my
BEST Friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment