Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So how come I can never keep up with this blogging thing!! The blogging world is crazy and I am such a virgin to it.
We had a great weekend. Family is what it is ALL about. I love getting together with my brothers and sisters. All we do is laugh. This brings me to my dilemma SHOULD I HAVE A 5TH KID?????? I know really this is a husband and wife decision but I am to emotional to decided. I know 4 kids is a good number but 5 might be better. At least that is what the pencil said.
I am trying to decide if I really want to go back to the endless sleepless nights and if I really have enough energy to do it. My problem is I see a lot of pros and not enough cons. It is all about delayed gratification because when we all get together I love that there are 5 of us and would not care if there were more. The world is such crazy place right now protesting every where, unrest in the world, people living in poverty, and a corrupt government that would rather stick their heads in the sand (Wisconsin) than face the music. And you know the sad thing, I live in a Mormon Bubble.

Should this mormon bubble add one more to this world of chaos????

1 comment:

  1. heck ya. we need more cute kids in this world. ha! :-) Why not just make it an even number and go for 6!!!

    ReplyDelete