Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick UGUG

HATE BEING SICK!!!

So two weeks ago actually 17 days ago Addie got up in the middle of the night because she needed to throw up. She was laying next to us, her usually sleeping spot, sat up and said I am going to throw up. Jeremy jumped out of bed and ran her to the toilet ( i did not even know he was awake). Just in time, she threw up about 6 times. It also happened to be out anniversary HAAPY ANNIVERSARY TO US. Next day Kenzie fell asleep on me in church, never happens. Another one bites the dust. 6 days later they are finally looking alive. That was Sunday night, Addie starts complaining about her ear. Away to the minute clinic we go, the second time in to weeks for her ears. Slam dunk swimmers ear and an ear infection. Z-pack for the next week. Everyone a little sluggish but living. Saturday night Berlynn throws up. Oh No here we go again. Sunday miss church and by Monday night Addie is trowing up again. Monday night Jeremy puts on long sleeve shirt, a blanket and turns on the fire. Never happens,Tuesday morning misses work for the frost time in 13 years of marriage never happens. Addie, Berlynn and Dad all need moms constant care. Tuesday night mom feels like crud, i know it is coming. Who is going to take care of all the sickies? By now I want to tear my eyes out and take my head off because it is so full of gunk. Please say this is the 24 hour flu. This mom can not be sick any longer than that. I just wanted to leave myself a reminder of why I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment