Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You know when you are getting older when you walk to the garage to find something you need and the minute you open the door you have no idea what you went there for. Or when you walk to the kids room to put back something and walk out with something else and the thing you were suppose to put back is still in your hands.

I would not worry about these forgetful thoughts if they did not happen everyday multiple times. I am only 34 I thought things like this happened when you were 50. I think I need to invest in some memory enhancers NATURAL drug. The reason I am writing this post is because less than an hour ago I put my 2 year old to bed and as I laid there I thought, I have not updated the blog for awhile. So I thought all about what I wanted to write and how I was going to say it. But here is where it went bye bye.
I walked out of the bedroom to the computer but then remembered that Kenzie math homework needed correcting, dinner needed to be cleaned up, 3 text to answer,a brother that showed up to visit, and family home evening to think about.
So needless to say I have no idea what I was going to write about and I am not kidding. I can not even remotely remember what it was about. Multi-tasking use to be my thing but I think I am starting to question that strength. I am sure I will remember at 2 in the morning as I lay awake because I have had 4 kids and I do not know if I will ever have a normal night of sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment